We had a very busy day learning all about Guy Fawkes and the reason we celebrate ‘Bonfire Night’.
- we displayed excellent teamwork skills collecting sticks and leaves to make our bonfire
- used a range of painting techniques to create bonfire and firework art
- wrote some important safety instructions for staying safe on ‘Bonfire Night’
- enjoyed making and eating edible sparklers and hot dogs whilst listening to our themed story ‘Sparks in the Sky’
- finished off our day all snuggled up watching a spectacular firework display