We hope that you are all continuing to stay safe and happy at home.
The most important thing is that the children are enjoying their time at home with you but please look at the links and suggestions of activities below for you to enjoy together.
- Online, log onto Purple Mash to complete some updated online activities.
- Talk about how you are all feeling using this emotions fan t-t-25899-mood-monsters-fans-_ver_3
- Reduce anxiety by completing some of these activities. SNAP-B-Anxiety-resources
- 12 activities to reduce anxiety at home. Anxiety in children and the Coronavirus
- The National Autistic Society have produced some helpful information and support at www.autism.org.uk/services/helplines/coronavirus/resources.aspx
- Read this social story. The-Corona-Virus-Free-Printable- (1)
- Create a COVID-19 Time Capsule sing this resource. 2020 Time Capsule easy read
- Try some of these sensory tasks t-s-090-sensory-activity-cards-_ver_3
- Gross motor skills tasks t-l-51981-gross-motor-activity-cards_ver_2
- Pencil control activities T-L-141-line-handwriting-worksheets_ver_4
- Listening and concentration task t-s-2547196-listen-and-colour-three-key-words-activity-sheet-english_ver_3
- Try to compete these activities using Playdough T-T-2545910-Get-Your-Playdough-Playdough-Exercises-Adult-Guidance
- Support information booklet for parent`s can be found here – Covid-19 Supporting Children with Learning Disability or ASD advice Cardiff March 2020 (1)
Talk for Writing Work Booklet:
If your require extra work for your children, Pie Corbett has produced some fantastic ‘Talk for Writing’ resources. These are similar activities to the things we do in school. Click on the link below to access the work booklet:
Uploading work via Purple Mash
If you need any support please contact the school.
We are missing you all very much and can`t wait to see you all again.
The HUB Team.