We aim to equip pupils to be confident, responsible and well educated, so that they can fulfil positive roles in society. We will provide a just, stimulating and caring environment where excellence can develop through high quality learning experiences and where the individual needs and abilities of pupils are taken into account. These values underpin our pupils’ spiritual, moral, cultural and social development and we will work in partnership with our parents and community to achieve this.
We Aim to:
- raise standards of achievement for all pupils enabling them to maximise their potential through personalised learning supported by modern technology;
- provide an inclusive centre of excellence where learning is fun and enjoyable;
- create a safe, happy, healthy, and caring environment where all learners pupils, staff, parents and the wider community – are nurtured and valued;
- provide a broad, stimulating and enriching curriculum through which pupils are engaged and grow in knowledge, skills, confidence and self-esteem;
- encourage pupils to develop lively, enquiring and imaginative minds and to become independent, enthusiastic and confident learners who enjoy the challenge of life in the 21st Century;
- improve the aspirations and employment opportunities of all learners;
- develop positive partnerships with parents, carers and the wider community. This will enable pupils to embrace the challenge of life in the wider world and find and enrich their place within it; and
- nurture in pupils the ability to develop a reasoned set of attitudes, values, beliefs and behaviours to encourage them to become positive citizens. To foster a respect for adults, each other and the wider environment.